March 7, 2015

#1 Hello ~ everyone


My name is Iris Lu.
I come from Taichung, 
a wonderful city of great weather.
I was born on June 22, 1995.
There are five people in my family.
They are my father, my mother, my sister,
my brother and I.
By the way my elder sister and younger brother
 were born together with me.
 So we are triplets!
I love my family and my home.
My major is International Business.
In my leisure time, I like to watch all kinds of movie except the horror movie.
Sometime I like to watch American TV
series and listen to English radio(such as ICRT).
Thank you for your reading.
Nice to meet you.


3 comments:

  1. Hi~ Nice to meet you.
    It's amazing for me to know that you are triplets, because I don't have any brothers or sisters.
    By the way, I never go to Taichung before and I'd like to visit there, Maybe you can introduce me some places to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~~
    I have a question, that is "Where were you in this picture? Hualien? "
    Good to see you again~~haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, you are a triplets. Maybe, you should post of picture of you three together, and let us guess which is which.

    ReplyDelete